Easter Crafts: We want to share some ideas with you today, so you can enjoy some fun time decorating and playing with your children for this great season.
Emoji Eggs 😃😄😁😍
For these Fun Easter Crafts you will need:
- Previously cooked eggs or wooden eggs.
- Yellow acrylic paint.
- Markers for painting faces or acrylics and brushes.
- Egg boxes to place the eggs once they are painted.
Step by Step
- Paint the eggs in halves, once dry, turn them over and paint the other half, paint several layers until you have the color you want.
- Draw the expressions of the emojis.
😍 Tip: Take this opportunity to talk with your children about emotions.
For theses Cute Easter Crafts you will need:
- Socks (Use the odd ones you have in the house).
- Raw rice.
- Scissors Ribbon or wool.
Step by Step:
- Put rice in your sock, making a knot on top and another in the middle, so that you have the body and head.
- With scissors cut the upper part to make the ears and give it the shape.
- Paint the eyes and mouth.
🐰 Tip: teach your children to play with the bunny when they feel anxious, as it can work as a stress reliever.
🌵 Cactus eggs 🌵
For these creative Easter Crafts you will need:
- Cooked or wooden eggs
- Green paint
- Decorative pebbles
Step by Step:
- Paint the eggs with green paint.
- Paint lines or xxx with a marker.
- Put the eggs in a pot with small decorative stones.
- Paste paper or artificial flowers on top.
This activity is good to do with your children and to decorate your table.
🌵 Tip: For flowers, you can use artificial, real or paper flowers.