Tye Dye Easter eggs for these holidays: A fun plan to do with children and not only develop their creativity but also have the opportunity to share wonderful moments with them, while spending some quality family time.
Tye Dye Easter eggs are very cool and super different from what you see in the market, they are very fun to do so your children will surely love this project.
- Cooked eggs
- A sprayer with half water and half vinegar
- Food dye (all sorts of fun colors)
- Paper towel
STEP BY STEP:
- Moisten the paper towel with the vinegar and water solution.
- Cover the egg with the paper towel and tie it with the elastic.
- Put on gloves and put different dyes around the egg.
- Apply a little of the vinegar solution.
- Press the paper a little on the egg so that the color penetrates, being careful not to break it
- Let it dry and voila, you can unwrap your colorful egg.
In addition to fun and decorative, these tye-dyed Easter eggs can be consumed considering that the shell only has food coloring, water, and vinegar. You can keep them in the fridge for 3 days.
In MujerBalance we value the traditions and we love doing different activities with the children so here are some more ideas for you to spend some quality time with your children. Easter Crafts
STORE: Mujer balance Store