Today in Mujer Balance we are going to decorate our pancakes and create fun characters, while we have the opportunity to share time with our children and teach them the importance of breakfast as the first meal of the day so that they have the energy that their bodies and minds need.
In addition, this is a valuable opportunity to creatively make them part of an everyday activity in our lives, with this recipe and all the imagination of our children we can make pancakes in all the shapes and colors they want, using their favorite fruits.
Making pancakes is very easy. There are many recipes out there and today with the help of the great Enri Lemoine and her delicious recipe FRUIT MILK SERUM PANCAKES, we only need the following ingredients
- 3 Tbs of melted butter
- 2 cups of buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbs . of sugar
- ½ Tsp . of salt
- 1 ½ cups of all purpose flour
- ½ Tsp . of baking soda
- 1 ½ Tsp . of baking powder
- In a bowl mix the buttermilk, butter, and eggs
- Add sugar, salt, flour, baking soda, baking powder, and stir
- Lightly grease a pan with butter and heat over medium heat until a drop of water burns and immediately evaporates on the surface
- Put a little mixture on the surface to form the pancake
- Cook over medium heat until bubbles begin to form and break on the surface, about a minute and a half
- Flip the pancake and cook for 20 to 30 seconds
Now… Let’s decorate our delicious Pancakes
- Place in different plates or containers, the fruits that you want your children to use to decorate the pancakes.
- Give each one of them, pancakes of different sizes and ask them to let their imaginations run wild.
- Ask your child to make up a story of the character he made with the Pancakes
Share your pictures with us!! we want to see yours.
TIP: Your children can prepare the mix and leave the cooking part to you, to avoid any accidents.