Easter Crafts: We want to share some ideas with you today, so you can enjoy some fun time decorating and playing with your children for this great season.
For these Fun Easter Crafts you will need:
- Previously cooked eggs or wooden eggs.
- Yellow acrylic paint.
- Markers for painting faces or acrylics and brushes.
- Egg boxes to place the eggs once they are painted.
Step by Step
- Paint the eggs in halves, once dry, turn them over and paint the other half, paint several layers until you have the color you want.
- Draw the expressions of the emojis.
Tip: Take this opportunity to talk with your children about emotions.
For theses Cute Easter Crafts you will need:
- Socks (Use the odd ones you have in the house).
- Raw rice.
- Scissors Ribbon or wool.
Step by Step:
- Put rice in your sock, making a knot on top and another in the middle, so that you have the body and head.
- With scissors cut the upper part to make the ears and give it the shape.
- Paint the eyes and mouth.
Tip: teach your children to play with the bunny when they feel anxious, as it can work as a stress reliever.
For these creative Easter Crafts you will need:
- Cooked or wooden eggs
- Green paint
- Decorative pebbles
Step by Step:
- Paint the eggs with green paint.
- Paint lines or xxx with a marker.
- Put the eggs in a pot with small decorative stones.
- Paste paper or artificial flowers on top.
This activity is good to do with your children and to decorate your table.
Tip: For flowers, you can use artificial, real or paper flowers.